User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    DAEMYN IS BAAAACK! Hello, suckahs! Mwahahahahaaaa! I'm running about catching stupid people on fire! >:D Yep, that's right, and now I'm leaving again to go kick that creepy clone OFF ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Welp, here I am again =3 See, Demi, you're not the only one who plays dress up! =D (ignore my bad hair, I didn't brush it that day =P) ps: ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Did You Dream Last???

    lol you guys are so WIN! Especially yours, Bolt xD I had this alien dream way back when I was prolly in third grade where I was in this little ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Wanderlust

    Wait, WHO switched places with who?!?

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Steward House Publishing?

    I still think she's creepy >.>

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having a harmfully hot avatar. Yeouch!

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    (('Cause Daemyn just figured out that if he's emotional enough the images he sees become real! =D WIN, much?)))

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Daemyn< I jumped up and started pounding on the mirror when I heard they were going to bring me in. "Take me to her!" I yelled, pounding the glass. I ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random Youtube Videos

    I like this song (and this band) and I think this video is funny ^_^

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

    I danced around the hallways of the school, music blaring through my headphones. Of course, it was one of my many, many, MANY playlists that went all over the place, ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

    *Can that be me? It's me! ^_^ * "My name is Irish," the girl said and I SWEAR I nearly died right then. Hyperventilating (as usual) I threw my arms ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Did You Dream Last???

    xDD Cheeseh, that is so win =P I don't think I've ever woken up laughing o.0 Once I had a dream where I was an alien, living in Colorado, and ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

    D: Shoot! I was away for a few days and look what happens! *headdesk* Guys, can I have some help coming in, please? :(

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Did You Dream Last???

    Hey guys! ^_^ So, I'm aware that dreams are random. And this is a random forum. SO what was the last (or weirdest) dream you had? ^_^ Also, the person ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Daemyn< After they took Lurie I got up and tried running after her. Instead of saving my wife, those damned guards tackled me, blindfolded me, and started walking me down ...

    Apr 20, 2010


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus