User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Oh my gosh, I love Russell Brand xD He is weird looking, but you must admit he's kind of sexy in an odd way. And I'm sorry but Booboo still ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Bolt and whiteTiger :D

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Originality

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Why?

    I was wondering when you'd find out about that. MWAHAHAAA! >:D *pulls machine gun out from under tutu and starts shooting randomly*

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    That's so awesome, but I think it might be perfect if you were smoking a cigarette and it was in black and white =^_^= *nods* And your pants are rad ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Forsakinshadow and Spy :D

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Dibble-Dabble Expert's Questionnaire

    1. If you had to admit you were an expert in one thing, what would it be? NUTTY THE DERBY GIRL PIRATE QUEEN FOXY FACE OF THE CENTUUURRRYYYY!!!! 2. Does ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Hope and Eddy would just be so adorable together. Sigh. Team Hookie forever! *dances* Hope + Cookie = Hookie, for those of you who don't know =P And I choooose... ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    For having a name that makes me think of those uber cute t-shrits :3 The ones with ninjas....and cookies....and monsters on them. Yuh! =^_^=

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Cliques

    Yea, what am I? xDD This is double rainbow, though. Well done! lol

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Psychology of Online Friendships

    1. How many people, who you know at least originally over the Internet, would you count as friends? At least ten...Ok, specifically 22, give or take one or two. 2. ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    For being double rainbow and my YWSister :3

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Books xDD (My friend posted a status about what she should say to someone who tells her that they're reading a book on the sex lives of cannibals)

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Ok, I know it's kind of hard to see xD Me and my family went to the city (God, I feel like a hillbilly when I say that) and we ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Can I please nominate Nate? Because he made this site, and through it I have made SO many amazing friends. Thanks, Nate! :3

    Jul 11, 2010


something about rain makes you want to be in love
— canopy