User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you're sad school is ending, when you're going to keep studying over the summer, and when you're friends with Timmy. DAWWW! xD Kidding, Kingsiez

    May 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I nominate IRIE!

    May 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    WIN FOR HIPPIE! xDD Haha, hello again! =DDD Well, I woke up maybe an hour ago, and the first thing I did was (ok, VERY first I put on pants) ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random Youtube Videos

    Coolest freaking video I have ever seen!

    May 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Back once again! (Let's just say I love clothes as much as, hmmmm. Pears? Yea. Clothes are like number 3 on my list of "things") ANYWHO! My favorite black Goonies ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Fee I feel like I need to go kick some butt. See ya fools later! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! *runs after Daemyn*

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cascading Blossoms.

    Mhrreeow! ^_^ *hophop* OK! I can't fill out the profile this minute, but I will later =3 ps: She's going to be a visiting family member to one of the ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    LPR, I was going to post him in here until I saw that xD And most of the men on my "Hot Guy List" are old ;) Robert, Johnny, David....YUM! ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    **FEE** Now alone, now completely silent, as I had been, I sat still, glaring at the mirror. Anders had left after he hit me when I refused to say anything, ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    Back again! This boys cuuuute! ^_^ (the one standing up is just adorable) My two homeboys :3

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    Ya, me neither :/ I'm just kind of running around, trying to kill as many people as possible. I figure I'll get to her eventually ^_^

    May 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: A Social Experiment- Read this first

    Basically, if you read If you'd like to see Keira Knightley more, then you'd pick #3. Three! Pick number three, my lord! xDDD Oh, Timmy, I lurves you!

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Awww, thanks guys! ^_^ And yes, muy guapo, no? ;) And Mage tattoooooo? *-* Ooher! Haha, I can't tell if you're kidding, but I think tattoos are rad, granted they ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: A Social Experiment- Read this first

    I would love to do this, but HOW do you expect me to choose between Keira and Johnny?! >.< Sorry, mate. Can't do it :/ And yes, Timmy, you are ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    I'll tell you who's annoyed! ]:( I AM! And yes. there's this stupid clone of me who's all up on my freakin WIFE who's freakin PREGNANT and right now I ...

    Apr 29, 2010


The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star