-
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Known for being epic, kthnx? And desperately needing a roller derby And AWWWWW, Timmy! ^_^
Jun 11, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For posting frequently in the Randomness forum? :D
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
10/10 because not only do I love hot old men, I love that movie xD *Robert Downey Jr. YUM!*
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For being admired by everyone I know...and yet *I* don't think I know him xD
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
Haha, THIS is why I love summer :) Today I played hand soccer with my baby brother while laying on our bellies on the trampoline. Also, he was laughing so ...
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
10/10 because I would love to see someone give Kirby a machine gun xDDD And TIMMY! No derr? I found this on the interwebs with the caption "love hurts" =P ...
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
lol LPR niiiice ;) 8/10
Jun 9, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
**FEE** I ran after Daemyn, punching doors in as I went along. Suddenly I heard a yelp, figuring it was a guard that needed a good whack, I ran back ...
Jun 9, 2010 -
Re: Rate the song
The video was an 8/10 but the song...? mher, 6/10 :/ Now THIS, is epic ;) 'How You Like Me Now?' by The Heavy (also check out their 'Sixteen' and ...
Jun 9, 2010 -
Re: Hot Guys and Girls
Jack Johnsonnnnn :3
Jun 8, 2010 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're a nerd when you are going to keep doing schoolwork over the summer... I don't want to forget anything, ok?! D:
Jun 4, 2010 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're a nerd when you're sad school is ending :(
Jun 2, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
10/10 as derrrr :) super adprdables and huggable and drooly JUST LIKE YOU! =D haha, kidding =P .....kind of >.>
May 28, 2010 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
I am! xD You know you're a nerd when you get to a super cute hotel and immediatly start to squee because they have freakin pots and pans and a ...
May 28, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
9/10 I like it a lot! :) ps: 199/10 for your avie xD
May 27, 2010
