-
Re: Starlight Requiem {Chapter Two}
Ok, I'm reviewing this. It's pretty good, but there are a few grammar/spelling mistakes, and you use the word impatient several times in the beginning. You might want to change ...
Apr 4, 2009 -
Re: After Words: Intro
"Get my phone." "What?" "Get my damn phone! She's not moving!" "Holy-" "The damn phone!" He hurried to get the phone, but suddenly he couldn't see. Nor could he hear, ...
Apr 4, 2009 -
Re: World Around Me
A World Around Me Never far hither, Nor the green shoots In the rich soil. Yet the rotting souls and fragile limbs of death are closer still. Where does one ...
Apr 4, 2009 -
Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game
:shock: Parade of Punk Rock T-Shirts in your pants .... Maritime I Caught Myself in your pants....Paramore Elephant Parade in your pants...Jon Brion Caspain Can Wait in your pants....The Velvet ...
Apr 4, 2009 -
Re: The Never Ending Story...
was served at an icecream stand in....
Apr 4, 2009 -
Re: Word Game
Bullfrog. AHAHAHAHAHA!
Apr 4, 2009 -
Re: i'm a nube!
Woa, lossa welcomes. Oops! Bad grammar! Sorry! *Cough*, I mean, Wow, would you look at all those welcomes! Hahahahaha, wait, what's the proper way to laugh? No, really, I'm all ...
Apr 4, 2009
