User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Art & Photography Re: Kirun and Ezra

    oos, I forgot to spellcheck that last one. Ignore my various typoes. type-oes? typ-oes? whatever.

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirun and Ezra

    woa, Im not surprised no one has commented after J_Fang. That was intense JT. Then again, I bet all that stuff was a HUGE help. I know it's going to ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food from the Past

    If you guys aren't replying because of the disgustingness of my childhood food (yes, Im fully aware of how repulsive it is. Yes Im still eating it) just know that ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food from the Past

    notice my ultra-sexy spaceship PJ's in the background - their footies!!! XD

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food from the Past

    Ok, so right now I'm eating the food of my childhood - Bugles with EasyCheese stuffed in em - and I was wondering what food(s) you all remember eating throughout ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the stupidest thing you have ever done?

    oh, yes, erm, using a cat tail as a match is pretty stupid. my poky stick moment was pretty stupid as well. Me and my cousin (he's like my big ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    thanks, echelon. You're pretty, too. kinda blurry though.....(i would LOL if I could) ^^

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Soul Meets Body Death Cab wait, it ended 19-2000 by Gorillaz (hell yeaz) I LOVE YOU, 2-D!!! do any of you know who 2-D is???

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Preface

    0.0 woooooow....... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o my god, that was AMAZING!way awesome story. I cant wait to get to the next chapter. And ya know what rocks? my middle name ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: How to Forget ch 1

    Is your name really Lane? cause if it is than there is a slight possibility I might know you. Anyway, pretty good. Just a few words missing here and there, ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8.3/10 eh, not too bad. Ok, i really like it. 9/10 yay!

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Buddies?

    yay! :D thank you people! My life revoloves around books and music, as well. And I can't stand pop either (i'm sorry Spahire!), but good country music isn't terrible. And ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Buddies?

    Ok, so I'm lonely cause I don't have any buddies on here :( saddysaddybooboo. I know, right? Ok, so basically just talk about whatever and be my buddie. actually, buddie, ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the stupidest thing you have ever done?

    Wow, there are so many stupid moments for me....erm...hold on.......ok, here's one. wait I forgot it....lolz, can I pick one of my friends? Ahahahahaha, I am evil :twisted: she was ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    wow :shock: you guys are SUPER pretty. eh, here it goes......it's me!!!!! try to ignore my big-ish nose. It's all my Grampa's fault :? it's a pretty bad quality pic, ...

    Apr 4, 2009


Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier