User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Romantic Novels Re: After Words: Intro

    haha, thanks. Yea, no, it's not 'sposed to be a joke >.< thank you guys so much for reviewing, and I know i say 'thank you guys so much' in, ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: After Words: Chpt 1 (Ania) part 1

    Thank you guys SOSOSOSOSOSO much!!! I'm glad you guys like it - i'll try to post more parts, but you know how the last semester of school is. I'll try ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The "Post Your Pic of Your Bedroom" Thread

    ya, that's a twilighjt/hot guy shrin on my wall. Doesnt everyone have one??? *really innocent adorable big eyed look*

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The "Post Your Pic of Your Bedroom" Thread

    oops, i stretched the page. sorry!

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The "Post Your Pic of Your Bedroom" Thread

    AHAHA, you think YOUR room has clutter?! I share my room with my younger brother! AND it is a VERY small room. With two bed, three bookcases, a dresser, and ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    sigh , fine, Greek mythology

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    my dad

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Total Randomness

    ahaha, you see what I mean about the typoes???

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Total Randomness

    haha, thats ok. I ALWAYS get carried away with music. Yea, I really like Wicca, too. I reunited with my long 'lost' godess mother this last year, and for my ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Ok, I'm slighty confusssed, but I normally am. So, like, we're guessing what people really look like? Ok, fine, I'm doing that. very slightly tanned skin, dirty blonde/brown hair, earth ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Total Randomness

    Ok, you guys. I'm random, and most of you probably are, too. So, for us randomers out there, here is a conversation starter and just some random questions Im curious ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now I didn't get that wish and everyone's head explodes. I wish I had a bag of RingPops right now.

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: After Words: Chpt 1 (Ania) part 1

    "Get off me!" I screamed, trying to wriggle out of the iron grasp of Jim. He just laughed. Four strong hands grabbed my legs and pushed me backwards, over the ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: After Words: Intro

    Ok, thank you guys so much. I'll definately make an editied version of the story. And hopefully I'll be able to get the next bit up soon. Like, now, maybe. ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Is anyone else confused?

    Apr 5, 2009


Is anyone else desperately waiting to see themselves in the quote gen?
— TheCursedCat