User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    I got to a slave encampment from the looks of it, a few dead people lying around. Someone must've gotten out. The fear in the air was giving me a ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    I was staring at my feet, watching my dirty toes scrabble through the dirt every time I took a step. I sighed and looked up, wishing my hunger away. No ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    Where are you starting? And yes, erm, gsp, I would be honored if you were to start, even if I didn't start the story. I figure I'll be a place. ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    I don't want to start! Starting isn't good for me! And neither is ending....Hows bout I come in the later-starting era? Actually, I probably won't even start till tomorrow. Good ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    0.0 like RIGHT now? Where are we starting if we are in fact starting then?

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: "The lightning theif" soon to be movie, casting

    I agree that the actors look way too old (especially Grover and Annabeth!) but I'm SOSOSOSOSOSOSO excited for the movie anyway! Yay for Percy! ^-^

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    Name: Emelie Donturro (pronounced like its spelled eh-meh-LIE) Age: 15 Race: Human Gender: female (technically the sex would be female and the gender would be girl, but whatever) Appearance: petite, ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: They Call Us Heroes DT

    Ok, I'm making one anyway just so I won't forget what I was thinking. Just let me know if I'm in! Name: Clase (she never had a "real" name) Age: ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: They Call Us Heroes DT

    can I have a person??? PLEASE??? ^-^ kthnxbai Oh, and I would be a girl XP

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You think Space I say MoonPie

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: World Around Me

    haha OK, so basically it doesn't make sense to anyone XP 'A World Around Me' is both the title AND part of the poem, and when I say the stuff ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food from the Past

    cheetos are ALWAYS good! i find it laugh-out-louadable that everyone ate peeps and bugels XP

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Total Randomness

    Hey thanks, guys! Oh, and by the way, Lord Anzius, you are my new favorite person EVER. Omahgeesh, you're hilarious. I get super bored WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too easily. HERE"S MORE RANDOM ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- One

    ok, id din't actually read anyone elses reviews here (there are a lot of them, ok?) but at one part (im too lazy to find it right now) you said ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: After Words: Chpt 1 (Ania) part 1

    Music: I just re-read your review and actuallt got it this time XD ignore that, but anyway, VERy good advice, although I'm afraid my spell checkey thingy has been acting ...

    Apr 18, 2009


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare