User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: They Call Us Heroes

    I dont know how to bringmy character in. Help please? Just give me ideas. I'm stuck! TToTT

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    yes. I am disappointed that when I said I want chai a cup didn't magically appear in front of me :( TUBM loves punk

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    Suddenly I heard voices. Muffled, but still there. I shook myself out of my wallowing and closed my eyes, concentrating on their voices. I didn't hear anything, but I felt ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Name: Nutty Age: 14 Fav book: I CANT CHOOSE!!!! >o< Fav author: also too many to choose. Fav food: Of this very minute, chai tea would be lovely. Too bad ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    you say "It's just a flesh wound!" I think cuddly zombie buddies ^-^

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the quote above you!

    hahaha 10/10 i love it! "I'm guna kick your toast! Then I'm guna butter it! WHAT NOW?!" (my 7 y.o. brother talking about how he was going to kick my ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Today I had ramen for breakfast. Poor irishfire! My friend, who has absolutely no butt, and always has her pants falling down, well, we simply tell her to "mind the ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    well, I know you have short red hair...green or brown eyes? And...erm...average height? Like, I dunno, 5'6" ish. I don't know what it would be in cm, sorry cm people.

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Thanks! ^-^ I already rated yours, so I'm not going to again.

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    haha, Ya, it's me. My nose looks...nonexistent though '~'. 8/10 for adorableness

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    although I'm only 14, I'm studying mixology and my barfly name is going to be Nutella Fauzi. My roller derby name (if I don't wimp out) is going to be ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 it's nice. I like how poetic it is.

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 I like the colors and, uhrm, it's a pheonix, so it reminds me of Dumbeleedore ^-^ I love that old fart. Not that your avatar looks like and old ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    ooh, idea for buggy: You could be walking around outside somewhere for some reason and run into someone (literally). That's all I got.

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    (someone meet me! someone meet me!) im all excited now =D

    Sep 20, 2009


Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill