-
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
(wait, sorry, I just tried and I can. XD it wasnt that hard.)
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
nope, but my 57 y.o. gramma can. 0.o I know, right? TUBM loves food as much as I do. mmmm, tasty! =D
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: We Are Legends
Would our dear Kronos be interested in being allies with Mars perhaps?
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Um, I don't know any of those songs. I don't like Across the Universe, I always giggle when I think about Prince. He just does that to people. I don't ...
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Thanks it's from a song by Kerli Koiv. 9/10 for yours. It's very...thinkable. Like, I'm still thinking about it. That doesn't happen often.
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
you think Christianity I say those creepy little "God Loves You" bookmarks with kittens on them
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
it's true! =D TUBM has to pee
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Oh, and I'm not blond.
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
ehm, ok then. Short. You are terribly, amazingly short. Like, 5 inches short. 0o0 zomg! You're a fairy! As for Xunnamius, short, and black? Or do you prefer African-American? or ...
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: They Call Us Heroes
Im afraid I'm an alley rat, rather than a child.
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
you got one thing wrong ^_* Hm, let's see. Tallish, light/tan skin, dark hair, hazel eyes, and a decent fashion sense. No?
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: We Are Legends
Name: Iden Vance Planet: Mars Gender: Male Personality: Iden is a very somber person on the outside. He takes being part of a royal family very, very seriously and he ...
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: We Are Legends
can i make a guy and a girl for mars? I already have em!
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: We Are Legends
Can I have Mars?
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: My first attempt at photography
I simply LOVE the pic of your dog! And the one with the triangular bit of sky showing, I think it's cool because to me it looks like the space ...
Sep 20, 2009
