-
Re: The Darker Side of the Street
Hey, so this is my first Storybook, so be nice you guys! Ok, now onto the plot. PLOT/MAIN IDEA: this can be altered a bit as we go on into ...
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: Granddad Dying
I agree with what With or Without You said, that the title is good as is, and it's very mysterious, but I think you could definitely expand successfully. Add a ...
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
British accents are just so...I dunno. I mean, when you think of your dream guy, he's got one. They are sofisticated, funny, legendary (Monty Python anyone?) and all around rad. ...
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: We Are Legends
Aqua, why is November your first month of epic fail? Sorry, I know it's off topic completely
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: We Are Legends
gspp, you should be the one talkin to Kronos. squiggle-simple! :D
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
o.o ok, thats kind of strange. I hate butterflies too. So does my best firned (ooh, heres a fact!) who's name is PuffSammy. I also have tons of fictional character ...
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: Food from the Past
I still eat dry Ramen, too. And I love Razzles! I don't know where I find them, but it's not hard to. Just...go...places.
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Haha, 10/10 I like it! And Ellyphant, I love her too! Actually, I'm listening to Creepshow right now! X3
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: Obama Applauds YWS in Community Service Speech
^-^ yay for Obama, and ^-^ yay for YWS, and ^-^ yay for Nate! heehee, thank you Nate! o.o you are truly ama-za-za-zing to all us school children. *bows*bows*bowsdown*bows*bows* Like ...
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
-10/10 'cause I hate Jacob, but 8/10 'cause I'm secretly team Switzerland and werewolves are awesome. And just plain wolves too. Is it even a team Jacob thing? Hm. 7/10 ...
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
ok, let's see.. reddish brown hair, brown eyes, short, and perky?
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: We Are Legends
Iden sighed, watching the fishers far below his underground palace. He missed his Kataline. He was angry at her for being so stubborn and then running off to Jupiter and ...
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
=D you're right! TUBM has a rainbow thumb
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
10/10 wish I had a tutu like that o.o ellyphant: haha, thanks! ^-^
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: Type something random and i'll respond with these "I wi
MYcatCAUGHTherTAILonFIRE!!! haha, it smelled bad >.
Sep 22, 2009
