User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    um, yea! *throws bowl full of cold curry at gspp* TUBM is wookie ps: gspp, calling you gspp is akward. Any nicknames?

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the song above you!

    Wierd Al is hilarious, but I do not like that song. Soory! 5/10 some good ole flyleaf for ya'll

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    it's true! Am I worthy of the weird group? TUBM: could eat Thai food for a week straight.

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the song above you!

    Oh my god, I could only watch the first 45 seconds because I was laughing (and my cat was sitting on the mouse)! 8/10 seriously hilarious! My bass teacher showed ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Kind of. I have...*counting in head*...7 or more. Is that such a problem? They are really cute, too. I wouldn't call that a problem. I'd call that a win :D ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I dislike historical fiction (unless it's really, really good) but I love Jetpack's avi. So cute! ^-^ Oh, and my eyes sting, too.

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    not any kind of blond, actually. Blue eyes are a given, though. Do I have to keep guessing you? Sorry, I'm just ultra lazy today. Sick days will do that ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    um, fun? I love Britain's Got Talent but hate America's Got Talent. Don't ask why, I don't know.

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    OK, well, mocha-latte-skin, average height (5'8 1/2?), um, I'm guessing on the eyes but...hazeley brown eyes, a nice smile, and dark brown hair. Athletic-ish? Thats the best I got. Ooh, ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I love all accents! ok, done with accents now, for ever and never. gross random fact: (I just found this out today) When I was three I got so sick ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food from the Past

    I think its an unofficial rule that if you're Grammie's can cook they have to make the best mac and cheese ever. I know mine does! Raw pie crust dough ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: We Are Legends

    Iden decided to call his brother. Kronos wasn't his favorite sibling, by far, but he was perhaps the easiest to talk to. A little dribble of how the planets where, ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    "DESIVY!" My father yells from my bedroom door. "Desi, my little doll, you have GOT to wake up at some point before noon. You have classes tomorrow!" I groan, wiping ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    Yep. How 'bout we start...this weekend. Starting Friday it's a free for all! Yay! Letting in a few more characters would probably be a good idea, for people who are ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    heehee YAY! ^-^ I'm so excited people are joining! Although I don't know how many more I'll take, so post quick! First come, first serve, my pretties. Oops, gotta do ...

    Sep 29, 2009


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green