User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Lesson in Dying

    The first words that popped into my head when I finished reading this were "ew" and "oh my god." I thought this was terrible and great, and greatly terrible. It ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Darkness Unpolluted

    Wow. OK, I really love this poem. I thought it was awesome, and sad, and awesome, and...wow. So, I don't think I really have much to say. It was fantastic, ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Vision

    I like this poem a lot, and I love the feeling of it in all, but there's one thing that is really bugging me. The first half of the poem ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Well, that's close to what the person in the picture looks like (hazel eyes), but the hair and eyes are off for me ^-^ you are tall, German-African (hence the ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say Zac Efron looks hot there and I think about that dude Ned from 17 Again... haha, just thinking about him made me laugh XD

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    Side note: I'm going to add a new character, one of the players in Tortured Dreamers. I hope you all know I am still accepting new characters, just not many ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    "Father?" I call up the stairs, shutting the door behind Elliot. "Has the package arrived yet?" "Ah, yes. The package." My father says from the top of the stairs, a ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    My tongue hurts. I'm not sure if it's because I bit it or because I have a sugar sore. Hhhmmmm.... *pokes tongue*

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I love the first and third lines, and the second one is OK. 7/10 in all.

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Hmmm, mayyybeee >_> or maybe notttttt... *stuffs a donut down the back of the mystery person's below her shirt) Yep, guess so! ^-^ TUBM is going to eat the donut ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    How'd you guess Irish?! Now guess the other stuff (height,...erm...stuff)! Lets say tall, pale, dark brown hair, and green eyes.

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Haha, nice Irish and Aqua. I wish I had a band. Maybe I can play guitar/bass/tambourine for you? Haha. My eyes change color. So does my hair.

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    I'm not short. And I have dark-ish hair. It kind of changes colors (through dye and sunshine vs shadow). OK, for Irish I say tall, not too tan, but not ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Nope, 'cause you can't eat it. *takes a fingerfull of pie off Irish's face and eats it* Mmmmm! TUBM is wearing kitty ears, fake eyelashes, and blue hair extensions.

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    "I swear that if I could I would chop their heads off," Elliot mumbled angrily. I just laughed, he always made me feel better. "Really, I'm fine." I say. We ...

    Oct 3, 2009


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy