User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • OOC Archive Re: Darker Side DT

    Well, now we have a DT for The Darker Side of the Street. Post whatever you need to! :D Nutty

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    o.0 stakler skills = ninja-ness I also love celtic music! And classical music, though you would never guess it if you knew me face-to-face ^-^ Mk kitteh (Puss) is really ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    yep and yep. OK, how about curvaceous, short, big brown eyes that are constantly glaring at something, rosy, freckled cheeks, and short red hair?

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    you say that, and I say "WHAT THE HECK IRISH?!" by the way, she plays Arwen. A fairy princess elf, or something along those lines.

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    When do we get to start?!? 'w' I'm so excited!

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    When do we get to start?!? 'w' I'm so excited!

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Floating

    Yay! Hehe, thanks you guys! It's funny, I was listening to music when I was reviewing someone else's poem, and this is popped up in me brains, so I had ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Wow. A nerd, perhaps, but an impressive nerd. My cousin (who I consider my best friend) keeps slapping my across the face with hand sanitizer on his hand. Thanks, Austin. ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You think that and I think about Lord of the Rings which makes me say "Liv Tyler kicks butt in those movies!"

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    Name: Remy Fauzi Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance: Pale, tall, thin, not athletic, but in good shape, long, dark brown hair (very unruly), grey/blue/green eyes, rosebud mouth and long lashes ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the song above you!

    7/10 Liked the song but not the video. Ok, so this is a cover of one of Yann Tiersen's songs, and I absolutely love him, and this Dave dude does ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Rather than playing music for my moods, the music plays my moods. That didn't make sense. OK, like, I can be listening to super fun, upbeat music and be all ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Nope! Ok, shortish, red hair, adorable pink bow lips, rosy, freckled cheeks, slim and slight, pale, and big, lovable brown eyes. The perfect little angel!

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Nope. Never. I might just start calling you SyrupHead. *Throws potatoes at Crocks and wookie until they are blue and black, then helps nurse their wounds by taping lettuce to ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Floating

    Laughing and singing, wind whipping your hair and tugging at your limbs until, spinning, you fall up into the sun and converse with the sweet birds in the baby-soft clouds. ...

    Oct 4, 2009


If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood.
— Peter Handke