User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Lounge, The Re: K-8 schools

    I go a small k through 9 school and I kind of like it. The little kids are cute, so you can look at them, but for me you never ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Strangest Of Situations Questionnaire - ALL ANSWER

    Q1: If you had become very good friends with someone through MSN that you'd never met in real life, but accidentally made out that you lived in Scotland, if they ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Welp, here's me! Again =P Haha, the desk is right by the front door, and we had it open, and it started getting really windy (usual for Wyoming) and rainy ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    7.5 /10 love the muffin forever, but it's kind of.....boring? :/ Cute! :) But boring :/

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    I don't believe in stereotypical ghosts, but when I was younger I saw a lot of spirits, and I was raised not to immediately disbelieve in anything I saw that ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ultimate WHO Questionnaire

    - Who makes you laugh the most? Prolly myself, I laugh at my self A LOT xD - Who's the most entertaining person you've met? ...Me? ;D Haha, I dunno ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The This, This Or That Questionnaire!

    #1 - Holiday Destination: Australia #2 - House:Small (Cottage) #3 - Beach #4 - Coconut chocolate #5 - wife/husband #6 - cooked breakfast #7 - Shower #8 - MTV #9 ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Story...

    where they secretly banned together and formed a plan to....

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gray~ Chp. 1

    Hey guys this is the only the second draft so tear it apart! Please? =^_^= ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Callum~ I watched, irritated, as Lucia, my maid, bumbled about

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    The one who knew all and I should most likely worship! *bows down*

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gray~ Prologue

    My name is Estefani Delilah Jordann. I am 16 years old. I go to Seaside High School. Most people call me Essie. My halfway birthday is nine days away. My ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for never acknowledging the nickname I gave her xD

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 interesting, and I liked it, but a wee bit...I dunno. plain. Actually, how plain it is is kind of charming. Ok, then. 9/10

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    Someone I would prolly like considering our mutual like (love, for me) of ATLA or at least Toph xD And prolly pretty fun to talk to considering you use the ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    For having the best freakin avvie ever! Can I jsut ask: How epicly awesome would it be to headbang and chill with Toph for a day?

    Jun 12, 2010


“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell