User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Sadly, no. In 17 days(according to my mother) I will officially be old enough to, though. Doubt any one at my preppy, disgusting, oatmeal school would want to date me ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *throws tortilla chips at everyone like ninja stars* Don't worry, they're soggy with salsa so they won't hurt :3

    Oct 8, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Darker Side DT

    Should we just skip to the first day of school? No one's posting, and that would be an easy way to introduced characters who haven't started writing yet. If I ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The height of life

    Name: Alexandrea Nicktenn Age: 16 3/8 Appearance: petite, tan, long (down to her butt), wavy, light brown hair, thin, athletic build, and captivating gold-green eyes surrounded by long, lush eyelashes

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Floating

    Thanks Aqua! (I don't care if that's not your name-name, it's your name ^-^) I didn't even notice the whole "laughing" thing! I'll change that in my re-write. However, the ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Gee, thanks Irish. (ew, squash >.

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    you think trees, I say "Panda-eating tree nymphs!"

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Floating

    PUFFSAMMY!!!! =D Sorry, off topic, but PuffSammy finally joined! YAY! *cough* More reviews, please.

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I already have one ^w^ TUBM has a billion favorite bands.

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say that and I immediately start doing the Thriller.

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    ACK! Mustard in my eye! Thanks for making this, Crocks! *eats croutons off Irish*

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    Hey there everybody! Yeah, well.... Here's what I'm thinking. Maybe after a few posts to wrap things up we can skip to the evening (it's around noon in the story, ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    I stared at the man, blood trickling from his head, then back at the Witcher. She was shaking, and the feel of fear was stronger. I could practically see it ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    Hey guys we have a DT now, so you might want to check it out. I put some additional info on there about the plot/Desivy's dad. Thanks!

    Oct 5, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Darker Side DT

    OK, here's just some info to clear some things up that I managed to leave out from the original beginning. Sorry! OK, the plot can go along however you want ...

    Oct 5, 2009


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper