User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Blue, green, and grey actually. My mum was married to my dad for 5 years, and even after visiting him this summer, she still doesn't believe he has blue eyes. ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Geez, Crocks, glad your ok! This morning I did a faceplant tripping over my backpack and I just sat there for 5 minutes, laughing really hard. Then my head hurt. ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    No, but I hate therie xpressions when they say it. TUBM is trying to get their cat off the keyboard.

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    I wanted to move my arm, her grip was hurting me, but that could be bad. These people could hurt me if I so much as blinked too much. "Well," ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10 oooh, I like it!

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I love the fact that Aqua sang really loudly at 7:30. I can dance (well, I can't dance very well, but I will anyway), but I cant sing loudly unless ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Erm, yes, but which colors? o.o I mean like you are five feet, five and three eighths inches. No?

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    If no one writing in your storybook counts as having trouble making it, then yes, I am. TUBM has hot chocolate waiting for them in the kitchen ^_^

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    aHAHAHAHA, it's funny just reading thins tread! Thanks for the banana creampie, by the way. *throws buckets of powedered chocolate milk into the air so everyone chockes on nommy-ness* WHEEEE! ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Darker Side DT

    You guys I'm skipping to the first day of school because no one is posting and I don't want this to die! OK, then.

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    You know it! Are you really 5'5" and 3/8? That would be amazing!

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    I heard a commotion not far off from my abandoned alley. I closed my eyes tight and hoped it wasn't zombies. Just peek. They can't hurt you until they see ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The height of life

    Hey can I still post another character? If I can, then here he is, but if I can't that's fine. Name: Malcolm "Mo" Lemnery Age: 17 Appearance: Tall, thin, slouches ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Yeppers! I spent the summer in sunny Oregon (yes, during the summer it's sunny) where the high was 100 and something and I still managed to only get a few ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Haha, yea it was! Dude, that sounds awesome. Uhmeh, ok..... Ooh! Got one! I have to pee. And it's 6:23 am where I live. And it's going to be freezing ...

    Oct 8, 2009


A true poet does not bother to be poetical. Nor does a nursery gardener scent his roses.
— Jean Cocteau