User avatar

xX_white_shadow_Xx

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    You have to wait until you have a good handful of characters. We'll probably start late Saturday or sometime Sunday. That SHOULD be enough time. After we start your storybook, ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *starts the long process of licking caramel of herself* I still think I won with the honey. Much stickier than caramel. But just in case... *puts a hold on her ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Haha, no, I bite them like crazy. You have long fingernails and there's something off about your nose in an adorably quirky way.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Heehee, yay PuffSammy! Did you see how I said the plot, then the rules, then the example for the character profiles? Learn, young grasshopper. Learn...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    YES, YES! Please post! At this point, any one who wants to join can. Hope you like it! Let's not let this die, OK?

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    No, but in an hour I'll be getting yelled at to clean my room. TUBM knows at least some of their YWS friends in real life

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    AH! Not syrup. Get ready for it, Irish! *runs at Irish and tackles her to the ground, then dumps a HUGE bucket of honey over her head*

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Meh. They're ok, I guess. You have big feet.

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Of course you can have a spot! If you really think you can handle it... My character: Name: Ophenalius "Fee", "Fey", or "Fenny" Age: 15 Power/Act: Can turn her skin ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Possible character for possible member of YWS: Name: Elizabeth Age: 13 Power/Act: manipulates water, communicates with aquatic animals, coldness doesn't affect her/ "mermaid" and magician's helper App

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Sammy's character: Name: Alura Age: 15 Power/Circus Act: Influences people by touching them or looking into their eyes. Contortionist/Dancer Appearance: Petite, pale, short hair (straight dark brown w

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Hey everybody! This is a new storybook me, PuffSammy, and RedBird are kind of doing together. We all came up with the idea together, I just said I would post ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Little Voice in My Head

    My dearest Sammy, this was great! Told you you should post something. OK, onto the review... It was a really good idea, but there was a few grammatical errors, and ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: my first post...

    Yay for Roreo! Well done, mah buddy. I really liked it, and I agree that the whole rejoicing thing was a bit odd when the rest of the poem is ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *laughs so hard I almost throw up all the food I've eaten off of people* Oh my god, this thread is so awesome! *slaps Hero, Crocks, and Irish in the ...

    Oct 9, 2009


I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus