User avatar

xLogan

  • Randomosity Re: Secrets

    Honestly... I don't think I have very many secrets - none I can think of now. Awe. :(

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Hmm... Well, I joined this site in November of 2009 and back then it was much, much more different. I recently re-joined the site just a couple days ago, trying ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    It's been a couple years since I have been on this site -- and I am OFFICIALLY back... just trying to figure out this new layout since the previous one... ...

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hi everyone!! I am back...not much remember me -- way back in 2009... I did have a few good stories, but I'm sure now my writing ability is SO much ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Heya xLogan! Welcome back! Thank ya'! :)

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hi, everyone! I am back!...kinda! Haven't been on here in about forever!

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: School grants.

    Haven't been on here in forever. Just wanted to pop in and say hey and say something, recently I received a national language arts award and I am eligible for ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Haven't been on in a bit! BACK!

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Links

    I agree with Rosey! Luckily I learned from posting articles (had to do all this html and bb code junk) on a site. :)

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    the ol' godly google. I know! :)

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    So many beautiful people :arrow: hope I don't ruin it though. Most recent one taken in a Pizza Inn bathroom: Favorite: Huge bubble: Happy Halloween, I was a dead person..thing: ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Paranormal Activity. *Spoiler*

    Just saw Paranormal Activity - it was pretty scary. I believe in spirits and such but it was fake. Katie Featherston and Micah Sloat are still alive and well, at ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Ummmm, I really don't know! And the sad thing is that I just joined a couple days ago. I think I was surfing the web for websites like this and ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Design YWS Banners!

    Wow everyone! That was awesome.. Wish I could do this type of stuff. :roll: I like Beck's the most.. Though all of them are amazing. :smt003

    Nov 9, 2009


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)