User avatar

xLogan

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Back to Square One. (1)

    Thank you Sasha! I'll be continuing it soon.

    Nov 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: BlackRise

    I awoke, panting. I looked around, darkness. There was no moon out tonight. I sighed. Another nightmare to add to the list. Everyday it just gets worse and worse. This ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh Hai Thar!

    Nice taste of music - similar to mine. Welcome to YWS! If you want me to review then you can find a link in my signature. If you need any ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: xLogan's xTravagant Reviews!

    Come on people, I need some more stories to review! :P

    Nov 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Back to Square One. (1)

    Hey Logan! June here! My apologies for not getting to this sooner. I was a little worried that Marge would kill Emily, haha. Marge seems a bit bipolar, too-- it's ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!

    Lol, well, I wrote a new story. Could use another review. Sorry if I'm overhauling you.

    Nov 11, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: MissMiaFacinelli's Review Book

    Thank you!

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello everyone!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! PM me if you would like me to review anything or if you need help around the site! :)

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Great, NO QUESTION. My character would say something like, "I would invite him to my basement, we could have a lot of fun down there." What would your character do ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Back to Square One. (1)

    She killed him. Whenever I update it again I'll make sure it's a bit obvious. I think I'm going to make her some type of mass murderer or serial killer... ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cloaked figure

    Nice! Looks better now.

    Nov 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Back to Square One. (1)

    Prompt 164 "Back to square one," the skinny, blond woman sighed while stuffing away all of his pictures, and everything that reminded her of him. She wondered why she had ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Anyone Need A Review??

    Here is a really short story bit. Then here is a short story, like 1k words. They are both in action/adventure. Please review. Logan. :)

    Nov 11, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: MissMiaFacinelli's Review Book

    Here is a really short story bit. Then here is a short story, like 1k words. They are both in action/adventure. Please review. Logan. :)

    Nov 10, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: xLogan's xTravagant Reviews!

    Done, no problem.

    Nov 10, 2009


Can anyone find results on how to glue yourself to the ceiling?
— JazzElectrobass