User avatar

xLogan

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Silent Voices Rule the Night

    We will grind their bones into powder!” H e finally exclaimed. Ugh, haha, I always have to tell people this! Okay, in a quote, if it doesn't end with a ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Argavon-Chap. One

    Nick-picks, “Is anyone there?” M y voice was quiet from the lack of use. If the quote doesn't end with a comma it begins another sentence, so the next word ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: BlackRise (Updated!)

    I looked around the room nothing but pure darkness. This sentence needs a comma, or something... and my mother she had died when I was little due to a physiological ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My book cover :)

    Glad it's not your final draft, haha. It needs a lot of work as you have pointed out. Does the mountain in the background end 3/4 of the way? If ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Closing the Chatroom?

    I say close it. I sometimes get on here just to chat on people, which is dumb. I need to start posting more stories and working on them and also ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Taking Over.

    Thanks! Yeah, I just wrote it down one day. Thanks everyone for all the suggestions. I'll get to editing this someday. :D

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!!

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! Rules have been explained already so no need for me to re-post them. I'm Logan (or X,) nice to meet you. If you need a review ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey there! Welcome, I'm Logan. Here are the basic rules: • 3:1 - 4:1 ratio, for each story you post you need to do 3 - 4 reviews. • Keep ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Paranormal Activity. *Spoiler*

    Just saw Paranormal Activity - it was pretty scary. I believe in spirits and such but it was fake. Katie Featherston and Micah Sloat are still alive and well, at ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Back to Square One. (1)

    Yeah, I thought the same thing about the mass murderer or serial killer thing. I made Emily really intelligent for her age and much mature. Thanks for the review and ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: From a Ant's point of veiw.

    Wow, that's cool! I could imagine myself as an ant. You should've gone where there was grass so we could see what it looks like surrounded by grass and such. ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! : )

    Keep on the rambling! Okay, well, first of all we have a 4:1 ratio here. For each story you post you have to do 4 reviews! Keep chat-speak to a ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Back to Square One. (1)

    Yeah, she killed him. In the next part I'm adding I'll be sure to put a flashback of some kind so people for sure will know! :)

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Destined to not meet till eternal rain

    Seems empty and a bit boring. I agree with ^ add some imagery so people can imagine it. It's cool - but a bit..empty, ya' know? Logan.

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: metropolis

    The last sentence is a bit off, may just be me. Congrats to June, 900th review! The first few lines were off for me also. It's good though, really cute ...

    Nov 12, 2009


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi