User avatar

xLogan

  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)

    Back to Square One (2) - the second part of my story, Back to Square One (1) - the first part of my story,

    Nov 17, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!

    Back to Square One (2) - the second part of my story, Here is the first part just incase you need to refresh,

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    the ol' godly google. I know! :)

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    So many beautiful people :arrow: hope I don't ruin it though. Most recent one taken in a Pizza Inn bathroom: Favorite: Huge bubble: Happy Halloween, I was a dead person..thing: ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Look! It's a Kamas!

    I'm around 5'2-5'4; not sure, I've grown so much. Seems like you've moved around a lot! And I would be afraid to fight you, haha. So, what's the difference between ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Back to Square One. (1)

    Horray! Part two is finished! It's been posted, look at original post above to get link.

    Nov 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Back to Square One. (2)

    View part one here. View part three here. The food arrived - Emily's popcorn shrimp, Margaret's lobster, and Dan's snow crab. They all began eating. "So, Dan, where is Emily's ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Last Breath Reminiscence

    As I said - I can't really critique poems but it was interesting. I enjoyed reading it. Like others say you could break it into stanzas. Nothing like I ever ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: xLogan's xTravagant Reviews!

    Poem > done, and no worries! Excellent story. :)

    Nov 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Road Narrows

    Her right arm attacks the ball, like a snake striking its prey. Nice! I like this description “C’mon Annie let’s go.” I would put a comma after C'mon and one ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Autumnal

    Awesome pictures, the river and NYC one was my favorite! The squirrel and chickadee one you should have centered the animals so it's just in the bottom half. Nice pictures, ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: xLogan's xTravagant Reviews!

    Anymore takers? :)

    Nov 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Back to Square One. (1)

    I was kind of aiming for the multiple personality disorder with Margaret. Once I finish the second chapter I'll go back to this and edit it. :) Thank you everyone ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Karsten’s Scary Judgement

    Here is my story - it's other fiction. Kind of like a horror story. Thank you so much. :)

    Nov 15, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: xLogan's xTravagant Reviews!

    IR > done, and no problem. :) Kate > done, you're welcome! :) I enjoyed both of the stories.

    Nov 15, 2009


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala