User avatar

xLogan

  • WRFF Archive Re: MissMiaFacinelli's Review Book

    My story is... horror...ish? Here is the first part - Back to Square One (1) Then, here is part two - Back to Square One (2) Also, I don't mind ...

    Nov 18, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Let the Dog in Reviews

    My story is... horror...ish? Here is the first part - Back to Square One (1) Then, here is part two - Back to Square One (2) Also, I don't mind ...

    Nov 18, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: xLogan's xTravagant Reviews!

    Come on people! :P

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Tattoo Artist

    I'm not much of a good drawer or anything - but this is pretty cool! Still trying to make up what the bottom guy is doing and what's next to ...

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Links

    I agree with Rosey! Luckily I learned from posting articles (had to do all this html and bb code junk) on a site. :)

    Nov 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Back to Square One. (2)

    Thanks June and Sking! There is going to be a third part and yes that was a flashback. Good idea about putting it in italics - I'll edit all of ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey, welcome! I'm Logan or X, I'm thirteen! If you need a review feel free to use the thread in my signature, and if you need help with anything, anything, ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie!

    Hey there, and welcome! Enjoy your stay at YWS. I'm Logan, or X! If you need help feel free to PM me and if you need a review for one ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Back to Square One. (2)

    I updated most of the stuff you posted, and thanks! Yes, I will definitely be making a third part. I can't even wait until I start writing it. :roll: Haha. ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Being Second Best

    Though , when i I was 15 fifteen, I thought they were about to come true. I saw George . , George he was had shiny black hair that went ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Never Knew my Name(Preview)

    Then, I felt a pit of loneliness in my stomach. When Danielle was adopted, who would I be able to talk to? Dani was the only one who cared, even ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sachiko's Photo Emporium-- Photos added 3/7/10

    OOoooh, that is awesome! I like how the cat's head is not just upright but almost upside down. :) Sorry - I'm not so good with reviewing photography but it's ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Tree in a Park

    Nice, I like it. You should have taken in front different angles, the inside of it, (which is shown,) full view of it from ground level, and maybe another one. ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: xLogan's xTravagant Reviews!

    I need some more takers. :)

    Nov 17, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Umm...Yeah, I'll review and I won't even ask for food!

    Back to Square One (2) - the second part of my story, Back to Square One (1) - the first part of my story,

    Nov 17, 2009


The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix