User avatar

xLogan

  • Lounge, The Re: School grants.

    Haven't been on here in forever. Just wanted to pop in and say hey and say something, recently I received a national language arts award and I am eligible for ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Haven't been on in a bit! BACK!

    Dec 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Back to Square One (3)

    Thanks you two! And there will definitely be a part four (I think...) haha. :)

    Nov 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Back to Square One (3)

    View part one here. View part two here. CHAPTER TWO Margaret put her brown, long hair in a quick pony-tail and drove off to Karen's house. She turned on the ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: xLogan's xTravagant Reviews!

    C'mon people! I need some more stories. :)

    Nov 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Road Narrows (2)

    Didn't see any grammar problems! Well written, and wow a twist near the ending with NG magazine and the international regulation! Nothing else to say really, I still want to ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: xLogan's xTravagant Reviews!

    Kate > done! And nooooo problemmmaaa! :D

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Paper Piano-Chap. One

    “Come in, your you're getting soaked.” “Well, I’ll let you get to your studying. I am going to the store to grab some things for supper since moms out of ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: xLogan's xTravagant Reviews!

    Pink > done! And you're very much welcome! :) Kate > yours is up next! :D

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Reaper

    Come to us, Valerie, a deep, hypnotic voice reverberated in my head pushing my own thoughts out. We need you, Valerie. Where the character hears the voice you might want ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Back to Square One. (2)

    Hey! So, here I am, ready to review part two! OK, overall, this story is pretty OK. Not really my kind of genre, but I can deal with it. I'm ...

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: BlackRise (Updated)

    I don't see any change but go to the last version of this story and look at all the mistakes I pointed out! :) Logan.

    Nov 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Back to Square One. (1)

    Thanks for reviewing, Mia. It would be nice if you would've added your opinion on the story instead of just nit-picks - but that's okay. I'll get to editing now! ...

    Nov 18, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Umm...Yeah, I'll review and I won't even ask for food!

    My story is... horror...ish? Here is the first part - Back to Square One (1) Then, here is part two - Back to Square One (2) Also, I don't mind ...

    Nov 18, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)

    Okay, thanks, Marine!

    Nov 18, 2009


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet