User avatar

xLogan

  • Randomosity Re: Secrets

    Honestly... I don't think I have very many secrets - none I can think of now. Awe. :(

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Hmm... Well, I joined this site in November of 2009 and back then it was much, much more different. I recently re-joined the site just a couple days ago, trying ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rach-and-Ribbit Reviews, Inc.

    Ribbit is awesome, girl! -- You read the first part of my story, Taking Over -- you reviewed part of it earlier; I added quite a bit and edited it ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: I resent this forum's name. However...[OPEN]

    Here ya go, It's somewhat of a political-tragedy story, or at least for the time being. My skills are a bit rusty as I had a three year "break" of ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Planning out a Story

    I've never planned out my novels in detail. I do, however, write down 3 important parts in my story before I ever write it. I write down the Main Characters ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Planning out a Story

    Generally speaking, you come across two types of writers in regards to plot. There are the Planners, the Architect types, who sit down and, well, plan things beforehand. The most ...

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Just a Bit Curious...

    All I can say is wow, Rach, you hit the nail with that one! I could not have asked for a better reply... Kudos to you - I could not ...

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Freewriting

    Freewriting? What is this? It seems entertaining, at least for the moment, so I might as well give it a try. Maybe I should write in third person? Logan is ...

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Planning out a Story

    Generally speaking, do you plan out your stories? Like, with a time-line where you have a set ending, or do you just let your story flow to where-ever it takes ...

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Just a Bit Curious...

    I used to be an avid writer a few years ago, literally, but I have not written a story in so long. I really feel rusty and have no motivation, ...

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    It's been a couple years since I have been on this site -- and I am OFFICIALLY back... just trying to figure out this new layout since the previous one... ...

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hi everyone!! I am back...not much remember me -- way back in 2009... I did have a few good stories, but I'm sure now my writing ability is SO much ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Heya xLogan! Welcome back! Thank ya'! :)

    Jun 28, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: xLogan's xTravagant Reviews!

    Hi, everyone... I'll excuse the last two stories... Since it was so long ago, repost if you still want me to review them! Any takers now?! :) Glad to be ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hi, everyone! I am back!...kinda! Haven't been on here in about forever!

    Jun 27, 2010


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne