User avatar

xLogan

  • Welcome Mat Re: HORRAY!

    Thanks Mizzle & Peanut. You can call me X or Logan, maybe even xLogan? Haha, I'll answer the questions now - D'you love or hate marmite? Never tried it. Dogs ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!

    Here ya' go - Sorry if it's suck-ish. :lol:

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: My Experience in the House *Updated x2*

    Oh, and this is the rough draft; still needs some tweaking and stuff. So, suggestions would be nice.

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring

    Wow, awesome story. I got into it immediately, it like.. pulled me in. The title of the story is good also. I cried when she was leaving his house; :cry: ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Flames

    Awesome story. I almost cried at the ending. :oops: :cry: :lol: I am very sensitive when it comes to this stuff.. Anyways, it's a good story. I found a few ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Runnaway Friends

    I agree, it was rushed. And, don't use abbreviations like NY, spell it out. Use imagery so readers will get drawn in and can see it in their heads.. The ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: My Experience in the House *Updated x2*

    MY EXPERIENCE IN THE HOUSE. I drove down the never-ending road, and saw that I was running on empty. A big, red sign passed that read, "NEXT GAS STATION - ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: HORRAY!

    I'm here! I joined FictionPress recently, my account there is "My name is Logan and I am still a student in school, (not in college yet,) I plan on being ...

    Nov 8, 2009


There is nothing more radical or counter-cultural, at the moment, than laying down one’s cynicism in favour of tender vulnerability.
— John Green