User avatar

xLogan

  • Art & Photography Re: Jelly and Fish in a field of Flowers (Photography)

    WOW, awesome pictures! I was amazed - I don't know much about all this photo taking stuff.. Like, oh, it's too blurry, or oh, wrong angle, or oh.. whatever. But, ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Autumn Photography

    I think the tree one would be great if it showed the trunk of it. I liked the first pumpkin one. They are all great and Autumn is my favorite ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: San Juans sunset

    Yup, it works. Maybe this is just me but it seems as if you could've zoomed out just a TINY bit. Might just be the size of it, lol. It's ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Beautiful flower

    You should've taken it from a few different angles; that's cool just horrible quality. It would have been a lot better if it was a normal camera. And I agree, ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Character

    Wow, that's awesome! I'm not much of a person-drawer but that is one of the best I've seen - though I haven't seen much. :lol: Keep up the good work.

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Eagle pictures

    Nice, but it seems flat..ish, maybe you should have taken it from another angle. I like Beck's version the most, then second would probably be the first one. I love ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cloaked figure

    I like it but it's all the same black color, maybe edit it as in shadowing; because where the hands appear it's a bit odd looking. But it's cool, I ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Design YWS Banners!

    Wow everyone! That was awesome.. Wish I could do this type of stuff. :roll: I like Beck's the most.. Though all of them are amazing. :smt003

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Taking Over.

    TAKING OVER I woke up a bit drowsy. Today, to many people's beliefs, was the last day of our lives: December 21st, 2012. The last day on the Mayan Calender. ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Beth and I am not going to Florida this Summer.

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Ashlee, Aspen, Crystal.. Hehe, yeah. Okay, the bully at school. He has abusive parents that have been verbally and physically abusive to him; he hates his life and everyone in ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    Typing with my eyes closed right now, I think I'm typing correctly... let's see. WHOA! I guess I am a writer, I just typed that at my normal speed with ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Following Your Heart is Hard To Do

    First off - nice story, I liked it. Sorry that it's based off a personal experience though. Nit picks - ‘Yes! I would love to go out. I really like ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: HORRAY!

    Thank you! I already love it here! :elephant:

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Dream

    Nice! For a seventh grader that is pretty good. :smt001 It has a nice rhythm and I like the rhymes in it. :) I hope you like my review, because ...

    Nov 8, 2009


If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White