User avatar

xLogan

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: My Experience in the House *Updated x2*

    Right.. the semi-colon thing! I'll try to replace those with commas and such. I like your idea on taking a different approach to it, I'll definitely do that. Thanks for ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sounds of the Santoor (A Tale of Hundred strings)

    Each string told a mystical story Two spaces between each and spring. This really doesn't matter but I felt I needed to point it out. We knew forever in out ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The battle

    No problema. Just for an English narrative it's pretty good. :)

    Nov 10, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: xLogan's xTravagant Reviews!

    No problema! Done, nice story. :D

    Nov 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The battle

    We passed the time by talking and joking around. We huddled together to try to keep warm, in the cold, fall air. This is just a really minor thing, but ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: SHORT STORY: Stationary Elevator

    Nit-picks, The music from his headphones was loud enough so that she could hear it. Personally, I don't think, "so," sounds right in that sentence. “Oh , great.” “What are ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Ummmm, I really don't know! And the sad thing is that I just joined a couple days ago. I think I was surfing the web for websites like this and ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: xLogan's xTravagant Reviews!

    *If you're category that your story is in or whatever you want me to review is in the, I don't want to review part you can just ask me and ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!

    Awesome, could you review it again? I updated it! Should be better. :)

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What on YWS is unnecessarily difficult?

    Only problem I have came across is joining groups! It's ridiculous, oh, and I like the notification idea about reviews. :)

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: My Experience in the House *Updated x2*

    Thank you all for reviewing. I updated it for a second time; Kat it isn't necessary for you to re-review, as I only changed minor things. But the first to ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    PM me too if you want me to review and read your stories. Welcome to YWS! Enjoy your stay! :D

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Eyes Of an Angel

    Nice, but I don't think it has much of a rhythm and is a bit boring.. Spice it up a bit!

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Two Gay Poems

    On a law that reads That two men can get married This seems a bit awkward, but reading it over it doesn't seem as awkward. Maybe because the last two ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A lone bench....

    Wow, that was cool. I love this picture but it just seems... empty? It's obviously just me but it's nice. :)

    Nov 9, 2009


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss