User avatar

xGraceex

  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Boyfriends a MoonGod - Chapter 1

    Chapter 1 I'm shattered. All I want to do is collapse on the kitchen floor and sleep but Ive got dishes to do and homework to forget. Ive just got ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Light and Suicide

    That was amazing. It almost made me cry, i am such a wuss but still it has that affect on me. It was powerful and i loved it, but i ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You

    That was beautiful, its so... i dont know how to describe it! Pure is a good word, it is pure and unstoppable love and passion. I thought you did an ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: fall

    I fall I feel my hair whipping my face The air rushes past my ears like a roar I squeeze my eyes shut The water hits me like a wall ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Love You, By the Way

    That was so sweet! It was really like watching your little sister grow up, through your eyes, i felt your emotions so easily from your poem - it was beautifully ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Serendipity In Hell; 1

    i thought that was amazing, you are very talented! i was a bit confused at first, because i think it could have had more explanation about what the main character ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ciqton introduction

    That sounded awesome! it is the kind of book i would love to read, im so curiose to find out about what happens - no bad comments, it was perfect!

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Fight

    Edward slowly slid his sword from his sheaf, his long fingers gently gripping the handle and letting the steel fall to his side. His tall, thin frame stood ready and ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Bloodied Rose part one

    That was brilliant. I felt like i was getting pulled into the story - i want more! I thought it was great how it was set out, i really felt ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Bloodied Rose part one

    I thought it was brilliant. I felt myself getting drawn into the story, it was pulling me in, i wanted to know everything about the characters. One thing though, i ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EEVIE chapter 1

    Eevie leaned against the garden fence, looking out at the beautiful scenery. It was breathtaking. The glorious sun poured over the landscape, making everything alive. Fields of bright yellow and ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Beautiful Stranger

    :D well it was only my first try! i know my spelling is rubbish... and my sentences are VERY long, but i think i did ok my first try :D ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Mansion chapter 1

    i thought that was great! i loved how you described the setting, it really made me feel like it was there, but i thought you could have told us more ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Beautiful Stranger

    This is a scene from a book i am writing, about a girl who has grown up in the human country and she has ran away from home, after finding ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Looking Glass Ch.1

    wow i love the cliffhanger - i want to read more! i think it needs some more though, more explanation, more descriptions - what do the sprites look like? what ...

    Sep 18, 2008


If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming