User avatar

xGraceex

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Unnamed Poem

    :D no probs :P like i said, your great

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Unnamed Poem

    I loved it, its a great descrption on life and how confusing it can be :D i cant beleave you wrote this in a few minutes! lol yea i loved ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tightrope Walking

    i loved it, it is so different from all the other poems on here, i can feel the main characters fear as she walks, it must be so terrifying! i ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When dawn arrives

    I only scaned through a few of the other reviews and inda agreed with some of the stuff they said - your story was really well written, i liked it, ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hope

    I drew this with one of my sisters really expenisive pens... she wasnt very happy when i broke it! lol this is just one of the most randoomist things i ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I will Remember

    I loved it, it was so heart wrenchingly sad and beautiful about dangerouse love (lol im getting a bit poetic here) it flowed so well, i was gripped from the ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Beautiful Face

    lol, my hand was really hurting so i was a bit lazy and didnt really finnish the pic off... the top left hand corner was a bit of a disapointment ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I never told you I loved you

    lol thanks, i wanted the blunt ending, more dramatic :D but i just wrote it from the top of my head, i didnt really edit it, though i probably should ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: like any other mother would

    Not really. your advise wasnt that helpful, you didnt tell me how i could improve just the things you found wrong with it. i thought this site was for youngsters ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My crazy poetry

    Wow if you tried to say all of that outloud you would run out of breath and pass out! lol it was great, you must feel a lot of emotions ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: like any other mother would

    two whole years you didn't ring me every night to see if I was alright like any other mother would you didn't come around to see me every day to ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon

    OMG this is amazing!!! i love it, its so gracefull and elegant, so beautiful - i wish i could draw like that! all my dragon drawings are so messy... oh ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: King of Carrot Flowers pt 1

    Im in awe, its so vibrant, like a nightmare you might have lol. i love it though, i would hang it on my wall if i could :D you are ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What Kind Of Fool Am I?

    Wow that was so romantic! painfully romantic, i loved it, you remind me of one of those poets you read in books, the ones so full of emotions and every ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sighs

    I loved it, it was so emotional! lol there was a few spelling mistakes but i spell bad all teh time (you can probably tell from this review :D ) ...

    Sep 24, 2008


Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye