User avatar

xDudettex

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Imo: Split personality (2)

    Hey...This is chapter two of my third book, Imo: Split personality. Please comment and review, your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you =] Carefully navigating my way across the ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (2)

    Hey. I really like your style of writing and the story has really got me gripped =] I would suggest a bit more description of the surroundings though, so it ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Kids in the playground

    Hey Having not really looked at any of the non-fiction on here yet, yours was the first that i decided to read and i really liked it. It isn't until ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Imo: Split personality

    Hey Thank you so much for your reviews, they've been very helpful. I can't believe you think i'm a strong writer - that's so nice of you to say :D ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Imo: Split personality

    Umm, so this is the first chapter of my third book, Imo: Split personality. Hope you like it and please tell me what i can do to improve it. Your ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: For The Girls: Chapter One

    Hey =] I'm new here and was looking around and decided to read your post. I'm not going to attempt to correct your grammar as it's not a strong point ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey =]

    Hey - thanks for making me feel so welcome :D Yeah, Paramore's probably my favourite band. I'd say my favourite song of theirs is either "Brighter" or "Whoa." "Decode," actually ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The only part worth telling (revised)

    Hey So this is one of the first posts i've read, but straight away i was drawn right in. The subject matter at the start of not knowing what you ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey =]

    Hey everyone! I'm xDudettex aka Anna, am new here and just wanted to say hello. I found this site whilst searching for tips on writing and after looking around the ...

    Feb 9, 2009


GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate