User avatar

xDudettex

  • Welcome Mat Re: The real xDudettex

    Hey =] So I stumbled across this section of the forum and thought 'why not introduce myself' even though i've been on here for almost a month. I don't have ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor part 8

    Hey =] Thanks for the PM! Oh my God - I absolutely loved it. The way you described everything made it seem as if i was right there with Holly. ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rain On Me

    Hey =] Aww - i really loved this - you already know i love the way you write! The imagery was brilliant and it flowed really well. I watched as ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Accidentaly Famous Ch1.1

    Hey again =] I enjoyed reading this and I really like where it's heading. Now for my nit-piks; Instead of turning my alarm of, - 'of' should be 'off' “Cassandra ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Another Sunset Chapter One Part Two

    Hey =] Thanks for the PM! Now for my nit-piks; They nodded and I climbed up the steps. I paused as I stood outside Luke's white bedroom door. - maybe ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Another Sunset Chapter One

    Hey =] I really like the idea for this story and you managed to turn from looking cliche to quite original in this chapter. Here are a few nit-piks; I ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Accidentally Famous: Prologue

    Hey =] YWS has a rule where you should review two pieces of work before posting a piece of your own - bear this in mind when you next post ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: For The Girls Chapter Five

    Hey =] I still really like this story. Gosh, I feel so sorry for Veronica and I really hate Keith now. A wave of emotions crashed down on her, battering ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Say You Mean It - 1.2

    Hey =] Thanks for the PM. I enjoyed this just as much as part one. I like the way you've developed the awkwardness between Autumn and her mum. I can ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Imo: Split personality

    Hey =] Thank you all so much for your reviews and comments - you've all been so helpful! Thechocolatewritingcat- Just to let you know that the 'her,' is the girl ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Night visitor part 7

    Hey! Thanks for letting me know that this part was up - can you please PM me when part 8 is up too? I love your description of the dress ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Changes: Chapter 1

    Hey! I thought i'd review your work as you seem to be following my story - Imo: Split personality. I like the concept of the story. It seems to fit ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Owl Eyes (The Final Part)

    Hey =] I'm back again and i absolutely loved it. It was so sweet and i'm so glad she married him in the end even if it is cliche, but ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lily Foxglove (1) *edited*

    So this is the first chapter of my book Lily Foxglove. I've finished the book and it's now with my literary agent, but after joining this amazing website i feel ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Say You Mean It - 1.1

    Hey =] I really liked this. You built up a good background to your MC's life using memories and conversations and i liked the way you changed the mood of ...

    Feb 20, 2009


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence