User avatar

xDudettex

  • Lounge, The Re: owl city

    Hey =] I've only really heard 'Fireflies' too, but I do like it. It makes me happy =] I did listen to 'Vanilla Twilight' and it wasn't that bad either ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Needless Fear

    Hey =] So, like the others have said, there's not much to review here. I liked this piece though and I think you have a good title for it =] ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: the battle of the books chapter one

    Hey =] Welcome to YWS! I'm gonna take a shot at reviewing this for you! Prologue; If you could go inside a book what would happen? I think you have ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Walk

    Hey =] I'm gonna take a shot at reviewing this for you! A young man called Billy O'Hara walked down a desolate forgotten road. This is ok for an opening ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Unlovables

    Hey funkyreg =] I'm gonna take a shot at reviewing this for you! First off, I like the title. It's different and caught my attention =] My palms were sweating ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Seven Petals -Chapter Two-

    Hey =] I enjoyed reading this chapter. The reader finally gets a chance to see Kailey as a seperate person rather than one of seven sisters - if that makes ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Lily caught in the Storm.

    Hey =] Welcome to YWS! I'm gonna take a shot at reviewing this for you =] First off - I like the title. It's different =] And then he kissed ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: There Are 679 Prologues...

    Haha =]

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What color are your eyes?

    Blue-grey

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Song stuck in your head?

    'Again' by Flyleaf. I just love it =D

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Teaser Tuesdays!

    Hey Karsten =] Thanks for the brilliant idea! Here's the link to my blog where I've posted part of chapter 19 of my book, Imo: Singing sensation. Hope you like ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 'A Child Shall Lead Them,' Short Story

    Hey GoldenQuill =] I'm gonna take a shot at reviewing this for you! It was all her fault. Nice hook =] Her curly ginger hair blew in the quivering cold ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Have a little faith in me

    Hey KnightlyAngel =] I enjoyed reading this and I think it flowed well. This is hard to review - as it's a letter and not a story full of dialogue ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Overnight Bus

    Hey cosby =] Welcome to YWS! I love writing stories when I'm bored - that's when I end up making up the wildest characters =] I did find a few ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Life

    Hey LoLauren =] Welcome to YWS! I think you have a good start to a story here and I'm intrigued to see where you're going to take it in future ...

    Jan 5, 2010


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin