User avatar

xDudettex

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Found

    Hey! I liked this :) The plot interests me and I like the way your character thinks/ describes things. 1. Nit-piks - maybe if I’d worn sweats instead Levis that ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For the Love of Mary Jane

    Hey Lena! I thought it would be easier to explain about expanding the ending here rather than in a PM. So. I do like the ending, but when he says ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For the Love of Mary Jane

    Hey Lena! I thought this was brilliant! You had me fooled into believing Mary Jane was a girl right up until he walked into his house to see all of ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Plan in Your Head

    Hey CaseySaz! I really enjoyed this. You captured the same scene from two points of view really well. I only noticed a few things - The worry-wart parents who spring ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Old

    Hey Skins! I'm still following this as you have me hooked :) I haven't commented on the other parts as others have already pointed out the things I would have ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lighthouse

    Hey! I really liked this! You held my attention throughout the whole piece and your writing has a nice flow to it, making it easy to read. The plot was ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Adventures of Jake and Isabelle "Chap. 1"

    Hey TmB317! I liked this :) You held my attention throughout the piece and I liked how it was as if the narrator was talking directly to me, encouraging me ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Windchime

    Hey Nerdburga! Since you reviewed my contest entry, I thought I'd return the favour :) So, I agree with everything that Fantasy mentioned above. You have a nice little plot ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: deleted

    Hey fight4whatisright! First off, I love how you quote lyrics before the chapter. Music is my main muse when I write and I'm always writing chapters or scenes of my ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'm Not Crazy

    Hey Megsug! That definitely is a random prompt :P His parents had dropped him off. "You're out of control, Jason. Therapy will help you. We've got to go." And they ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Unnamed One-First

    Hey Pointe! I think this is cute :) I couldn't find many mistakes - so props to you :) been left on MY I don't think 'my' needs to be ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Detective James Fredrickson

    Hey! This isn't bad for something that you 'just had to write down.' I do have a couple of suggestions - Luckily the moon peeked out from behind the clouds ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Boys Like Girls

    Hey! I'm back to review the last part :) 1. Nit-piks - First period... Science, a teacher constantly on a coffee high, spewing econ-friendly crap, and, right beside me, Lila. ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Boys

    Hey again! I couldn't resist reviewing this too :) I take the wrench from my dad's toolbox and tighten a bolt, taking deep breaths, trying to fight the urge to ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Girls

    Hey Megsug! I read this a couple of days ago, but I never got around to reviewing it, so I'm back to look through this for ya! 1. Nit-piks - ...

    Feb 7, 2011


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman