User avatar

xDudettex

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blood on Hellibo (Part 1)

    Hey Yoda! It's been ages since I reviewed anything of yours, so I'm glad to be here to take a look at this for you :) 1. Nit-piks - He ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    10/10 Brilliant!

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Wasn't Ready To Leave

    Hey! My cat is called Spike :P I'm going to take a shot at reviewing this for you :) 1. Nit-piks - As I'm writing this it's raining. I think ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Old

    Hey Skins! I liked this chapter. We get to see Zoey in a new light. She no longer just seems like the quirky girl whose sister died. Now we see ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Don't Waste Your Time

    Hey Lauren! I thought this was brilliant :) It was a nice change to read a romance story that doesn't contain the usual fluff that most romance plots possess. You're ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I'm addicted to 'The Vampire Diaries' :P

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    8/10 I wonder what diamonds would actually taste like? I'd pick chocolate any day! I like the song quote too :)

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Haha - it's a song by My Chemical Romance. It's catchy and now it's in my head too :P 10/10 So true! Something everyone should follow in life.

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    9/10 Aww! So cute :)

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 It made me think too much and now I have a headache :P

    Feb 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Turning the Tables(1.1)

    Hey Shrubbery! Have you posted some of this story before? Only I swear I made a note to myself to review it but I never got around to it. But ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [delete]

    Hey! I couldn't find anything that hasn't already been pointed out so my review isn't going to be very constructive. I'm just writing to say how much I loved this. ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Happiness

    Hey StoryWeaver! I thought this was pretty good for someone who doesn't write romance very often :) 1. Nit-piks - Sunlight melts from the sky to form puddles on the ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Encased in a little, black, velvet box

    Hey Shortasaurus! I'm going to take a look at this for you. 1. Nit-piks - She just knew. She felt it deep down. These two sentences kind of say the ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: To bad summers over

    Hey! The other reviewers already pointed out the main factors that I had problems with - such as the punctuation - so my review isn't going to be that constructive. ...

    Feb 24, 2011


The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price