User avatar

xDudettex

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Death of an Angel; Second Edit

    Brandon! I'm here :) So, I see what you meant when you said you had a really different theme to mine ;) I think you did a good job of ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Isobel's Regret

    Hey there Amelia! Great job on this. It flowed well, and I really think you captured the emotions you expressed, well. The ending made me shiver. It's so true that ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Once Upon a Time

    Hey Lileh! This was so sweet. The part about the barn being on fire made me sad though. Poor Travis :( “Wow, Daddy, can I have a pig,” Gabby exclaimed. ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The only way (Edited)

    Hey! Thanks for choosing to read this. I have a feeling I'm going to need a lot of help with improving it. This piece is for the 150 word contest. ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Be honest.

    Hey there otherone! I don't really have time for a proper review, but I thought I'd comment anyway. This piece seems a lot better than the one you wrote before. ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Stop and Stare (Part 19)

    Smurfy! You shouldn't apologise for posting more of this. You're helping to feed my addiction! been limp of meaning. I can't decide whether 'been of limp meaning' would sound better ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: When All Hope Is Lost

    Hey PrincessOfDarkness! I'm glad you posted this. I enjoyed reading it :) So, I don't know if you want any nit-piks or not, seeing as you wrote this a while ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Immortal

    Smurf! I really don't know why you're so worried about this. You need to stop being so paranoid and start believing in yourself. *Said in a Mum style voice* :P ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes, chapter Eleven

    Hey again! Thanks for choosing to read this. I really do appreciate all of the help and support that I've recieved from you awesome people :) Not much happens in ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dead Broke -- Chapter 2

    Hey Tinny! Thanks for letting me know this was posted :) I have to agree with Charlie in that this story really has caught my attention. I'm really enjoying the ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Stop and Stare (Part 18)

    Smurf! I'm glad you decided to post this early :) that I was, I did exactly the same in response. This would be better without the second 'I' climbing up ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Heartbeat.

    Hey otherone! I'm always happy to read and review a piece of your writing, especially since you always do such an awesome job on reviewing my work :) So, nit-piks ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Pain

    Hey there! I didn’t understand. I was ... I was on my street! How? Somehow, nothing made sense. Everything seemed unrealistic and blurry. I looked at the scene around me. ...

    Jul 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Stop and Stare (Part 17)

    Smurf! I love you for posting this part. I've had a bit of a crappy day today, but seeing this up made me smile, so thanks :) being tucked in ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: At what age did you start writing?

    I was either eleven or twelve when I started writing my first novel - it was about a group of four friends and a bunch of rumours and secrets. I've ...

    Jul 12, 2011


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy