User avatar

x3CoFx3

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A blind love poem

    I love the vocabulary you use; the only word I don't know the meaning to is verdigris. This is a really good poem :]

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Decay

    Thanks for the advice, I'm glad you liked it x] I had to write it for my creative writing class

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: See The Shape

    Too tragic to live with you, Too broken to die for you, These scars, they swallow hard, All my time is spent in the dark. Somebody tell me how I ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Decay

    The nights are fading day by day, Disintegrating into empty space, Leaving no trace of my decay. Sometimes, at the lonely bay, You can see the memory of a forgotten ...

    Apr 11, 2010


You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken