User avatar

x3CoFx3

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Way You Look At Me..

    This is okay, but really cliche. I think you could improve it a lot more by changing some parts around, making it into your own words instead of those phrases ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Apocalyptic Sonnet

    Hello I'll be your reviewer I'm LastPaladin, I'll warn you straight off, I'm extremely harsh, but this is all meant as a way to improve you and only meant to ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: bu(r)ying place

    This is good, I like the concept. Though I don't know what a bodega is :lol: , I'm guessing it's a place to buy drugs or something? and censored calloused ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled, Chapter One; Corren (edited)

    This is good and original! I like how the hawks can talk to him (Corren?) And some ways you could improve .... It clung to my skin like cold hands ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Apocalyptic Sonnet

    Wow, thank you :smt003

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Five Silence

    'You're fading away' is a better choice. And I really like this poem, it kind of reminds me of myself sometimes. I also think you could do a lot more ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Apocalyptic Sonnet

    Sunset, expect this to be your last one with our vast return as your death is set. At three sixes where hill-beacons burn, run- In the darkness, undressed, blood-red, unfed, ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Young Prodigy

    I like this the way it is already. Good job :)

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Murdered before it lived.

    You did a good job on this, it actually has changed my views on abortion.

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: See The Shape

    I changed the words a little, tell me what you think. :xd:

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Ocean on a Rainy Day

    I like this the way it is, the simplicity and the solitude set the mood. But I do agree with everyone else that it could use some more emotion.

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Puppet Children of Eve

    I like the meaning of this, but some parts are confusing. It sounds like in some places there are people talking, and if it is supposed to be that, put ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wintry Shadow

    It confused me, I didn't really figure out the meaning. I think you should put in punctuation, other than that I liked it, and the winter imagery is good. :)

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Elizabethian Sonnet: Bleeding

    You did a great job writing this. I've written sonnets before, too, and I'm not that good at it lol. I love the way you used imagery so well.

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shattered Sands.

    I like this! I can really relate to it, too. The only thing you need to do to improve it is fix the grammar and capitalize the i's. :]

    Apr 12, 2010


Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield