User avatar

x3CoFx3

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When I Dream

    I dream of colors. Black and white Technically black and white are neutrals, not colors lol. flowing ainlessly You spelled 'aimlessly' wrong. Standing together waiting patiently Put a comma after ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mother of Abominations

    Yes she really was called a whore... specifically a 'harlot'. And it pretty much tells you everything in the poem, you just need to read in between the lines. I'm ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You

    Do you see me, still wanting to love you, but terribly torn between emotions. Put a question mark after that. This feeling is strange. The feeling of confusion and hate, ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Faith Dies

    This is a sestina, so yes each line is supposed to end with the same words. x] And tell me what a better name would be for this; I'm horrible ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mother of Abominations

    I wrote this about the whore of Babylon ....because the only part of the bible that I like is the book of Revelations. :twisted: Burning Flesh, Dripping absinthe oil, Consuming ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Today

    Mismatched and Ill fitted, "Ill" doesn't need to be capitalized. Doing its masters bidding of sins 'masters' needs an apostrophe. And reading the whole poem confused me; it's like your ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your special day. ~mostly for girls~ *edited*

    As you walk down isle, Yes, it does need 'the' in it, and the right spelling of aisle. All eyes on you, Your heart's pace growing I think 'heart's pace' ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: 800 Miles

    Her diluted dreams drift and pass in the air does she dream of me? This should have a period after air, because the next part is a new sentence. Her ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i wonder

    I like how you purposefully left out punctuation and capitalization; it makes this stand out more. You did a good job on this. of more-ness I think this sounds really ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Chancre Scolex (invention invention).

    I like how original these lyrics are. The phrases in the parenthesis add to the atmosphere; I wonder how this would sound if it was made into a song! You're ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Cave

    You did a great job writing this. There are some ways you can improve the grammar, though. For one, there's this. Illuminating the calcium streaked walls and glinting O n ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Fight Over Flight

    I guess another name you could choose for this could be "Fight Over Flight". But then again I'm pretty bad at coming up with names... xD

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Traitors Get What They Deserve

    got rid of it

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Differences

    I have a brown hair She has a blond, I think it would make more sense to take out both the ''a''s, but that's just my opinion. She likes pink, ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: it is surely expected

    I also agree with sealegs, but you should also put punctuation and capitalization in your haiku, too. the real truth behind it all havoc will ensue And this part seems ...

    Apr 14, 2010


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio