User avatar

x3CoFx3

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Good Enough

    "I work to lose with no gain."- why do you need to repeat this line twice? For the repetition. I guess I should have put this poem under lyric poetry ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: {Cruelty and the Beast}

    Okay, just so you won't be completely confused, this is about a woman named Elizabeth Bathory, who would bathe in young women's blood, believing that it would keep her young ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Only In My Dreams

    Only in my dreams we will be together, I think you should put 'will' before 'we', it sounds a little less awkward. this is a agonizing thought to have. 'A' ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Pain

    This whole poem is just really cliche. You should try being more specific, and definitely think of a better title. Also, you should put punctuation in it. Fearing i will ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silver Tears

    The lines are supposed to be like this. It's a sonnet.

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You found yourself

    Enjambment is when you write a sentence over two lines or more. Like this: You found the truth In the bark of a gun And the roar of a plane ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Our Apocalypse

    Thank you >=]

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Our Apocalypse

    Stars spatter the sky. I long to douse their luminosity and create another Hell on earth. Shadows gather poisonously onto flesh, as the hissing pentacle rises again upon the sepulchre ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Good Enough

    I made up my own rhyme scheme and wrote this ... and yeah, I know vibrance isn't a word, but I couldn't think of anything else to put.. so criticize! ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You found yourself

    I really like this, it sounds like something I might write. xD And right now I can't think of anything you can improve on, except for adding in punctuation, and ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'll Always Love You, but why ?

    I like this, but it seems like it's lacking in rhythm on the last half. Maybe you could try to make all the lines around the same number of syllables ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Trapped

    Thanks, I was going for a dark dream-like feel. It is mostly describing how I feel, how I just want to wake up from my life.

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: #11

    She pretends to like them, That sounds awkward to me. It feels like it needs one more syllable maybe, like it lost its rhythm right here. Other than that, I ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silver Tears

    In the beginning, formed in wind and storm, A big mass of black with infinite math swarmed and spat bitter heaven into form. Lit up with precious stones, it filled ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Trapped

    In my field of imaginary flowers, I lay inside myself for hours, watching black tainted raindrops fall onto my cold dry face as I call for my soul to return ...

    Apr 19, 2010


Life is like a bag of potatoes, it starts out rough, but can turn into something beautiful (and yummy).
— Ley