User avatar

x3CoFx3

  • Lyrics Re: Hey look at me

    To be honest, this just bored me. No offense, but the whole song is a cliche, what you hear all the time when someone is in love with someone else. ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: { The Sussurant Wood }

    I know it's not that good, read and criticize :smt003 Remembering that fateful evening, surrounded by perfect, flawless people, while the black candle flames dance past my distracted line of ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Darling Dear

    Wow, this was really good! I don't think it needs to be improved, you put your real feelings into it, and it actually made me almost cry, because I can ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: {Don't Know What to do Anymore}

    I wrote this about my best friend... I rated it 16+ even though I'm only 15, because it talks about suicide, and I don't want anyone to get offended or ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Heartbreak

    I think this is a worn out topic, and cliche. Also, some of the things you said sound really awkward, like While tears stream as I cry boo hoo 'Boo ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Apple

    It had nothing to do with Snow White, I wasn't even thinking about that when I wrote it o_o and thanks everyone :D

    May 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: {Darkness Forevermore}

    The form is right actually. In my class the first thing we learned about sestinas is that the form to the words can be changed as long as the root ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: {Darkness Forevermore}

    It's another sestina I wrote for my writing class. ___________________________________________________ I pray to the nightfall to take my hand as I descend, And the sky fills with rain. Enwreathed in ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Apple

    This is an allegorical poem I wrote about attempted and failed suicide. As you dream, you see a small, bright crimson sphere against a white background of dull, pale pallor. ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Can you?

    I think this poem is only filled with cliches and it has no real meaning. The rhyming sounds forced, like when it says Can you properly eat? And don't wiggle ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Lamp

    This is a good poem, I like how original the formatting is. The only thing that stuck out to me was the part when it says 'flip the switch', I ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Charcoal drawings

    I really like the first one and the last. Good job! I've used charcoal in my art class, and I'm pretty horrible at it xD And it can be erased ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tonight

    I'm horrible with names, so if you know anything that would be a better name for this, tell me :wink: When contrary winds blow across the sands, their murmurs can ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Good Enough

    I really enjoyed your work, and admire your views of both agony and irony. It reminds me very much of the song "unhearted" by Automatic Loveletter, "I sit in the ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Our Apocalypse

    I'm 14, not 11... but thanks.

    Apr 25, 2010


gonna be honest, i dont believe in the moon
— sheyren