-
Re: Untitled
This piece honestly does nothing for the reader. First of all, you should never call your work Untitled. Secondly, it's obvious that you wrote this within a time frame of ...
Jun 16, 2010 -
Re: { The Sky's Burning }
I see you there, as they tense for warfare. Standing there, with your innocent stare. Is this what you call it, that God is glorifying? Here we are now, between ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Stars.
Hi, I really liked this. The imagery was good; and it's one of those poems that make me happy from reading it. :) The only thing that needs to be ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Tortured Soul Asylum {Act 1, Scenes 1, 2, & 3}
I posted the next scene.
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Tortured Soul Asylum {Act 1, Scene 4}
The first part of my play is here ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Scene flashes back wi
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Writing on my walls
I really liked this poem, and your structure was interesting. :smt002 But there are some mistakes that should be fixed. Who are you? Who am I? All around me there ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: The Apple
Also, may I ask what you mean by "white background" it seemed important to the poem but I dont really get what you meant by it. It stood for the ...
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: { The Blood Countess }
This is also about Elizabeth Bathory... I was being greatly inspired by my favorite band. The quotes in italics are from songs, I didn't write them. But everything else, I ...
Jun 11, 2010 -
Re: Tortured Soul Asylum {Act 1, Scenes 1, 2, & 3}
Thanks :)
Jun 11, 2010 -
Re: Pain
To me this poem seems sloppy. Some parts of it rhyme, and some don't. The stanzas are different lengths. Also, I thought I new you, 'New' should be spelled 'knew'. ...
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: Tortured Soul Asylum {Act 1, Scenes 1, 2, & 3}
I wrote this two act play in my Creative Writing class, so I thought I'd post it on here. It starts out really weird and random, but I really don't ...
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: Childhood
I loved the way you wrote this, how it seems playful, like a child really wrote it. I can't really think of any way you could improve it, because I ...
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: Angel of the dark
I liked the topic of this poem. And I liked the way the way you wrote it, too. There are some parts that I think could be better though. Also, ...
Jun 8, 2010 -
Re: The Apple
My user name isn't odd, it's the abbreviation for my favorite band Cradle of Filth xD
Jun 7, 2010 -
Re: { Nonexistence }
I remember being trapped in the dark. I remember having no emotion as I f e l l back into my lonely abyss. I remember b r e a k ...
Jun 7, 2010
