User avatar

x-tears-x

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: It Turned On The Lights

    WOW. yes - there are some TINY mistakes but overall fantastic content.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The night comes back to me

    Loved it. I could imagine everything. Very sad. You could polish it but that's easily done.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Little Brother.

    My little brother was, Giggly, fun, bubbly, rude, Silly, funny, annoyingly sweet, Dimples, smiles, addicted to food, I loved my little brother, And yes, I still do, But he’s not ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wild and free

    Nice content and very sweet.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Boredom

    I quite like it - yeah you could spice it up a bit - but its quite cool writing poems about not being able to write poems.

    Apr 14, 2008


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara