-
Re: My photography...
v. nice
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Snow Photo 1
pretty
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Sunrise at the Beach II
WOOOOOOOOW.
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: The Letter
Well written.
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Moonlight
interesting and eerie. i like it. you can imagine everything.
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Be Free
I dont completely get it but a nice read all the same. :D
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Bloody Apple
LOVE IT. You wrote all that about an...APPLE. wow. i loved it. it was weird - completely bonkers - but that, i think, is a good thing. Great description and ...
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Changes
Yeah - I do agree with the jumping around.But i did like it and i can sort of relate with it.
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: She Hides Behind Her Smile
I agree with the above - though apart from some reperats it was very good
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: My Little Brother.
Oh...yeah. Thank!
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Three Kisses...xxx (Part two of many)
It was a lovely day; the waves were playful, lapping up against the dock. It was windy and very chilly, but the atmosphere couldn’t have been happier. Fifty boys were ...
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Wildfire
Intersesting. Really nice. How do you write like that?! i enjoyed it.
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Life's Failure
different. nice to read. love it.
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: The Ball
I like this. Really clever. Nice imagary. :D
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Three Kisses...xxx (Part one of many)
I can’t see the leather of my boots anymore. They are made of mud. Not one scrap of leather can be seen, just mud; the mud that has become the ...
Apr 14, 2008
