User avatar

x-tears-x

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Three Kisses...xxx (Part one of many)

    lol - thanks!i'll change it :D

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Three Kisses...xxx (Part 3 of 3)

    Yeah that would probably sound better...thanks

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Three Kisses...xxx (Part two of many)

    Cool - thanks...just going to change it...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Panic

    Very nice. I was hooked the whole way through.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Waiting for the Dawn

    Really good. Got me hooked.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Accidental Felony

    WOW! This is amazing. I was completely and utterly hooked. I want to know what happens next! Very very well done. This is better than many published stories - in ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken.

    I really liked it. It was nice all the way through - really touching. I like the description and you can really relate with the character :D

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Living

    It was good...can't think of any improvements. It was lovely to read and well written

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The boy who lived.... cheated!?

    Ok, obviously everybody has gone through most of the mistakes. I would like to say that this is quite good. Though it looks more like a draft to me - ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Removed #2

    really sweet and touching. nice poem - flowed well

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Secret.

    I agree it could have been shorter...but nice all the same

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Three Kisses...xxx (Part one of many)

    Hey i changed it.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Three Kisses...xxx (Part one of many)

    hey cool thanks. ill keep that in mind.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Three Kisses...xxx (Part 3 of 3)

    I peer nervously over my mug to see if Billy has noticed the time yet. Maybe, if I’m very lucky he will forget and we’ll never have to go over! ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hong Kong Sunset

    beautiful

    Apr 14, 2008


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic