-
Re: Three Kisses...xxx (Part one of many)
thanks everyone!:D i appreciate it.
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Fear and him.
Fear taps me on the shoulder, Gently like fear is scared, Fear whispers in my ear, So quietly I can only sense it, Fear follows me home, Keeping in the ...
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Of Fire
mmmm...nice read.
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: How do you write poetry?
I have sudden urges. Then i have to rush and find some paper and just write. It calms me down. But the urges happen at all the wrong times...
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: The Better View
I don't think i completely get it but it sounded lovely.
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Tree
Ooooo...lovely. love it. adore it. very clever. i love the end.
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Rain Drop
love the ending!
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Some Drake I drew
very nice!
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: The Book and Its Writer
wow. i love it!
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: DEAR MUM
powerful
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Sunshine Boy
lovely read. really lovely.
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Painting Memories (Poem)
I love it
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: An unspoken rule.
thanks for the comment - i'll take it on board
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: This Visious Circle
This circle, It’s vicious, Never stopping, The fights, Caused by you, Are flowing, And flowing, A punch, Then another, Then another, Then a punch, Again and again, Never stopping, A ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: An unspoken rule.
A crowded room, Buzzing conversations, First Impressions, Are the foundations, Lots of new faces, Trying to figure out, You and other people, What everyone’s about, There’s a lady with a ...
Apr 16, 2008
