User avatar

wwjnd

  • Research Re: Would you read this

    Honestly... Probably not. To me it kind of just sounds like a huge cliche with way too many characters. If it was very well written though, maybe I would. Don't ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Research Re: Blindness

    What Can Cause Blindness? He could stare at the sun for a long time... He could be forced to stare at the sun... Look up blindness on wikipedia it'll help ...

    May 29, 2008


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein