User avatar

wwjnd

  • Media Reviews Re: Carrie

    I understand now... Read the Dark Tower Series, it's amazing!

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Carrie

    It's pretty good, but not THAT good... Just my opinion.

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    He galluped speedily; although he didn't posssesivly own a horse; he masterfully stole one.

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: A Confederacy Of Dunces

    Yeah I've heard this book is pretty great... I actually have it on hold at the liabrary right now, I don't know if I'm going to read it or not ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because your not double jointed.... Who keeps eating all of my cheatos?!

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: List of taboo writing words

    ... I'm just gonna say that I hate all adverbs because they're horrenously dumb. See what I mean!

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    I stood just waiting, waiting like I did in the lunch line for a ham and cheese, God I wish I had a ham and cheese sandwich right now.

    May 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd probably move to Canada... What would you do if you fell asleep and when you woke up you were in a coffin?

    May 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black Rose (coloured)

    Um yeah they're both good but i'd advise to make the music notes a little more legible... i couldn't see them very easily

    May 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    don't know has something to do with the equator i think... why is color television good?

    May 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    It sounds like now Paolini is going to be ripping off Greek mythology as well as Starwars/Lotr now...

    May 29, 2008


I would always rather be happy than dignified.
— Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre