-
Re: Questions Only
Do dictionaries have words?
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: How to make trick-or-treaters hate you!
Ha, they have a advertisement for Zombie Stripers on this site... starring Robert Englund and Jenna Jameson. lol
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: Looking for able-bodied writers
Yeah i'd be interested
Oct 24, 2008 -
Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game
-Hang on sloopy in your pants -Pinball Wizard in your pants
Oct 24, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
blood sucking vampires
Oct 24, 2008 -
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Um.... I'm new here but this is me
Jun 4, 2008 -
Re: A Fashionable Robber, (Thong Mask)
I wonder if the thongs were new, or if they stole those too...
May 31, 2008 -
Re: Rate the randomness above you!
6/10... Martians have to be green it wouldn't be right if they weren't My name is Jesus... I will eat your soul!
May 31, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
YaY I win... guess what I look like
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Um I dunno your a brunnette and also half blind?
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Animal Farm
Probably a turtle.
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
four foot nine inches... red hair... no freckles.... I dunno
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Only Speak in Song Titles
Motha' 'uckas-- Flight of the Conchords
May 29, 2008
