User avatar

wwjnd

  • Art & Photography Re: Black Rose (coloured)

    Um yeah they're both good but i'd advise to make the music notes a little more legible... i couldn't see them very easily

    May 29, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Will we know

    'twas good... I agree with Jamie, the chorus is pretty repetitive. Um yeah good though keep writing.

    May 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Motha' 'uckas-- Flight of the Conchords

    May 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    don't know has something to do with the equator i think... why is color television good?

    May 29, 2008
  • Research Re: Would you read this

    Honestly... Probably not. To me it kind of just sounds like a huge cliche with way too many characters. If it was very well written though, maybe I would. Don't ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Research Re: Blindness

    What Can Cause Blindness? He could stare at the sun for a long time... He could be forced to stare at the sun... Look up blindness on wikipedia it'll help ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    It sounds like now Paolini is going to be ripping off Greek mythology as well as Starwars/Lotr now...

    May 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everybody!

    Um... I'm new here and pretty excited about what I see already. I'm really interested in creative writing, I mostly write short-stories but I'm trying to write a novel. I ...

    May 29, 2008


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus